Re: Mistery card

<< "Michael Pender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
Hello to all!

Can anyone help me identifying this card?

http://andrea.modelberg.it/images/mistery.jpg

I'm sure you are right that it is a memory expansion card, after all it
does
say "AII Memory Expansion" on it.  But I've never an Apple II memory card
with the ram chips socketed in that pattern before.  Usually the chips are
grouped together in quadrants.

Maybe someone was just messing around and decided that
looked KOOL and left it like that. Kids. ;-) >>

  It's the Apple brand card, and yes, it is supposed to be populated like that.
 When you add another 256K you put a chip to the left of an existing one so you
will still have extra spaces between chips.  Weird, yes.

Raymond