Re: What's Next for the Apple II?

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:06:13 -0600, Dan wrote:

I have Apple //s here (and TRS-80s), but purely for nostalgia.   I don't
pretend that they are going anywhere, or expect any new
software/hardware for them.   Even if there *is* new software/hardware,
I'm not interested in it.   I'm not going spend money on
software/hardware for a computer that I couldn't even *give* away!

Well I wouldn't mind taking your Apple IIs (and the TRS-80s) if you're
*giving* them away... You might think they're worthless, but the buyers
on Ebay think otherwise.