Re: Parallel Printer on IIc

Jason Harmon wrote:
Hi,

Given the the IIc has only a serial port for printers, can anyone tell me what type of serial to parallel adapter would allow me to connect a generic parallel printer (such as an Epson)?

Does any generic serial to parallel adapter work for this purpose without special software?

I don't know if these are easily available any more, but simple adapters like this do exist. I've got one for my Sinclair QL computer (which only has serial ports), as far as the computer's concerned it's just like connecting a serial printer.

--
Alex Taylor