Re: Announce: A2Central 'Downunder' chat

On Feb 2, 10:40 am, "David Wilson" <mcs6...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:24 am, "Polymorph" <polymorp...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It will definately be interesting to see how many of us A2ers there
are in Aus and other countries south of the equator...

What does it matter about being north or south of the equator? Isn't
the important thing the east/west position as that determines the time-
zone? If you were living in South America the North American chats
would still be at a suitable time (give or take a couple of hours for
DST).

That said, I will certainly try and make it.

You are correct of course, but I was using the term more in a "who is
in close proximity" rather than sharing the same time zone...  :-P

Maybe I should have said "It will definately be interesting to see how
many of us A2ers there are in Australasia"...

<off topic>
But as Mark has reminded me, there is more Pommie bashing to be
watched tonight. I might bring the laptop out so I can do both.  :-)

Who knows, maybe the Indian bookmakers have made a return and we'll
see a closer match.......naaaaah!
</off topic>

cheers,
-p