Re: Need help with BSCit2.1 and changing file type

  To: Jeff Blakeney
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:52:20 -0400, Jeff Blakeney wrote:

As it is, I need to make sure that anything I want to put a Binary II
wrapper or or encode with BINSCII needs to either have the resource fork
removed or needs to be converted to AppleSingle or AppleDouble format
first.  Mind you, I don't think I've run into this problem... yet.  :-)

Oh yeah, the other option is to use a Mac format such as MacBinary (Mac
version of Binary II) or BinHex (mac version of BINSCII).  I think the
only Apple II program that supports these formats is Spectrum, though.

Besides, I'd prefer to use the Apple II formats myself.  :-)
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
A2Central.com - Your total source for Apple II computing.