Re: Q: ADT-transfers on Franklin ACE 2200 + Super Serial Card II

"DeaconBlue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
Hello!

I made another attempt to get the ADT-transfer working on the Franklin 2200/SSC setup. I have the SSC jumpered as adviced on:

http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/connectionsserial.html

and the card-block pointing up as adviced when using a null-modem cable.

Are you sure it's a null-modem cable, and not a straight-thru? For null cable, the block is straight-thru wired, and for straight-thru cable, the block is null wired. Could be your issue.
Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

The only response in terminal is when powering and unpowering is "[00]" in the terminal display. When placing the SSC-card from the S2 slot over to the S4/S7 slot in the Franklin 2200 the same "[00]" sequence shows up. When issueing a DIR-command from ADT, nothing happens. I have tried to switch from slot S2 over to S7 in the ADTv1.33 programme but this does not give any effect either.

JP7/JP8 jumpering:
The lower two pins are jumpered on both JP7 and JP8 (There are three pins available on both). I do not have any details or documentation on how the jumpers should be set in order to select the slots. Maybe this configuration is wrong? Any tip appreciated on this item!

best regards

"schmidtd" <[email protected]> skrev i melding xxxxxx...