Re: Many questions about cassette tapes

Replying to myself:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011, Steve Nickolas wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011, Egan Ford wrote:

2.  If I can do #1, how would I tape load INT BASIC?  Can I make a
tape of INT BASIC?  I want to see how far I can take this tape thing.
E.g. Boot, reset, LOAD INT BASIC, INT, kill FP, LOAD INT game,
play, ...

If you got 64K, it should be possible. A stub program that does the same job as HELLO on the 1980 system master and relocates BASIC to the language card, then does the equivalent of an INT ... I don't see why it shouldn't be.

(I could prolly make one, actually...)

http://xtra.usotsuki.info/intlodr.zip

It's a FLAC inside a ZIP. Try typing LOAD and then piping it out the tape port. It *should* put you into INTBASIC. Very crude.

-uso.