Re: Re-engineered: Wizardry III, Legacy of Llylgamyn

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:53:43 PM UTC-7, TommyGoog wrote:
Tommy,

This level of reverse engineering is nothing but admirable.

   -- Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for the compliment.

I feel a bit discouraged and wonder to myself if I should
spend the time writing about decompilation techniques.  Is there
really anyone that will seriously read about decompilation techniques
in order to learn how to do them and then actually use those
techniques themselves?  Depending on the level of detail that I
provide, it could fill a book, especially as it pertained to my effort
with Wizardry III.

please post an article about decompile techniques.  I think there is HUGE
interest, and would be invaluable to future researchers.