Announcing new cassettes for the Apple II

Dear All,
Thanks to Ron Graff, former publisher of Magnemedia and Innovative Computer
computers, please find new complete titles at
http://www.brutaldeluxe.fr/projects/cassettes/

Ron kindly accepted to send his applications to me which I have digitized and
scanned.

Magnemedia now contains the five different eduware programs, probably among the
first eduware titles for the Apple II.

The Innovative Computer section has been updated to reflect the ownership
between that company and Magnemedia. That has made the total number of titles
drop to less than 600.

The Ciderpress and disk image archives have been updated.

Enjoy and stay tuned for another big update in a month,
Antoine & Olivier
Brutal Deluxe Software
http://www.brutaldeluxe.fr/